Saturday, September 24, 2016

Time Heals?

10 years since my father passed away yet all the memories I had with him still blooming in my heart and mind. Those memories keep me strong in the midst of my longing heart of him.

I try to look strong yet sometimes I isolated myself in my room, crying my heart out when I couldn't stand the pain of missing him. The longing intensified when I have some matters that I can only confide in him because I don't know to whom I can turn to... In the end I confide to Allah, knowing that my father will listen to it too.

Time heals? Yeah, maybe but I knew my heart will never whole again because part of me died the day my father passed away. Like the past years, on this day I give in to my longing for you, crying out all those negative feeling so that tomorrow I will wake up to face the world with new determination.

Rest in peace my beloved bapa. I know you are always watching over me from up there..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...