Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Salam Aidilfitri 2016

Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulillah, it's 1st Syawal! I am grateful because Allah gave me a chance to be alive and breathing on this beautiful days of Syawal and be together with my beloved small family to celebrate it.

The theme for this year is yellowish GREEN for male & banana leaf GREEN (eh, betul ka tu?) for female. My sons' and hubby's baju melayu was bought from KawanMU apparel shop, nearby our place and my daughter and mine bought from Gene Martino boutiqe in Subang Jaya. Daugther's and mine baju kurung I considered a bit expensive but total cost still within my budget. 

We are heading to my FIL place 1st before visiting hubby's grandma (his father side) grave. Then to my MIL place where hubby's sibling gathered before heading to Klang, visiting hubby's relatives and friends then nenek's grave. (InShaAllah, will share a bit here and there about it later in other post with pics)

I am taking this opportunity to wish all my muslim families, relatives & friends a blessed and meaningful Syawal. Let forgive and forget, be kind and be grateful for everything we have & don't have.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN..

Family pic on Syawal's morning

1 comment:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family, Tunung. Green theme ka. But there's even a light and dark green or banana leaf green anything la hahahah jk.

    Happy Wednesday ya.
    http://www.okayarms.com

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...