Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy 12th Birthday, Daniel!

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah, my 2nd son is 12 years today. I can't believe that he is in his early teenager and no longer my baby boy. I still remember the incident during his birth at Hospital Kajang where he was almost exchanged with other parent's baby. Luckily I noticed that he looked strange and unfamiliar when the nurse passed him to me to be breastfeed. I checked the hospital tag to found out that the baby wasn't him! He was still warded inside the incubator at that time due to skin infection.

Even his placenta was given to other parent and later I found out that those parent has handle the placenta accordingly together with their baby's placenta. They said they couldn't distinguished which one was theirs so they buried both in 1 place. I was grateful to them for that.

When he was almost a year old, I have to send him back to my parent in Sabah because I needed to stay back late in UKM to complete my final year project. Though it was only for a year, the guilt of leaving him behind still haunting me. I feel like I sacrificed him for our future. The misery of missing him leave a deep scar in my life.

Now at 12 years, he is my 2nd helper at home beside his elder brother. He have lots of flaw but those flaws were his strength that shaped his personality. He is my favorite gumuks yang kuat makan, lol!

Dear Daniel, 
Happy 12th birthday Nak! May you grow up to be a soleh son here and hereafter. Mama love you to the moon and back! Stay healthy!


My gumuk, the birthday boy!
Family pic with birthday boy!

2 comments:

  1. "the guilt of leaving him behind still haunting me"... DEEP moy! Sia plak yg terasa ni.. huhuhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu 'guilt' yang kasi sia kuat semangat sia moi. So, ko pun mesti mo semangat kio!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...