Sunday, October 4, 2015

Won Without Running: SCKLM 2015

Standard Chartered KL Marathon is cancelled due to the bad and unhealthy haze problem, thank you Indonesia (*please note the sarcasm there).

To be honest, I was a little bit upset and feel awkward to get the finisher medal without running.. tapi dalam hati gembira sebab tidak payah susah-susah lari, hehehe! Actually I was upset because I thought the organizer will only postpone the event instead of cancelling it. But I understand their decision is the best for all since it involved many critical aspect.

Hopefully next year SCKLM will be held again without no issue such as haze again and hopefully I will be able to run in SCKLM next year, InShaAllah...

Although the event cancelled, gambar kenangan itu wajib hokey!! Sharing some of photo from race kit collection day & finisher medal collection day.
Pic taken during race kit collection
Pic with bib and finisher medal, wearing the running vest
Holding the finisher medal instead of wearing it
Peace and see you next year SCKLM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...