Friday, September 4, 2015

My 33th Birthday

Alhamdulillah, 33 years and Allah still give me the chance to breath, to witness His magnificent creation and importantly to give me the chance to become a better person. In my 33 years, I been thru lots of good, bad, sweet, sour, bitter and spicy experiences and undergo numerous kind of emotional changes that shaped who I am today and for that I am truly grateful.

Special present? Nope, I don't get any but kisses and birthday wishes from my kids and my mister is special enough for me. We are together, reunite and stronger hence the hurricane upon us is a blessing for me and I  couldn't ask for more. 

Special wish? Hurmmmmmm, (for myself) instead of wishing, I am praying for my little family well-being here and hereafter (Amin)! 

Errrrr, I also wish I will look young and slim forever like Amy Mastura, hahahaha! Just kidding okay! (^^)V

Rambled too much already and it's time to say Peace, No War!
Me few days before my 33th birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...