Sunday, August 16, 2015

RUN WITH US 2015 (12KM FINISHER)

After hibernating from running for almost 2 months, I joined Run With Us 2015 (which I registered 2 months earlier) organised by 21st Century Sport on 16th August, held at Dataran Putrajaya and gun off at 6.45am and 7pm for 12km & 5km respectively.

I have no target for this run except for crossing the finish line without any injuries because I have zero preparation/training during the hibernating period. As expected, I was struggling along the route to find my pace, pheww! Every now and then I will stop and walk because bernafas pun macam angry dragon suda plus berat betul tu kaki mo lari macam ada batu attached, ahahaha! Syukur Alhamdulillah, succeed at crossing the finish line without any injuries and got another addition to my running medal collection. 

Regarding the event, I think the fee I paid for worth the whole experiences. I give 2 thumbs up to the organizer for the smooth and successful event. They provided good number of water station and medical/aid volunteer, accurate distance marker, good quality of running shirt and finisher medal and also nice snack/breakfast pack. Will join this event again in future and will also recommended this event to my friend. 

Sharing pics from the event day:-
Pre-run pic; Sleepy & lazy smile
Post-run pic & Medal closed-up
The crowd of finisher
mikirayou pic, tehehe!
Pic from other source, credited to photopix
Screenshot of the cert for my record :P
P/S:- Congrats to runners who upgraded to marathoners! Hopefully I will have the courage and gut to upgrade in future, In Sha Allah...

2 comments:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...