Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tom & Jerry Relationship

Who"s not watching this show?

Tom & Jerry cartoon show is one of my all times favorite cartoon show!I grew up with this cartoon show and  I have watched it like thousand time even at the age of 28! In fact, my kids, my hubby and I always watch this show together and it never failed to make us laugh out of breathe.

Some relationships are like Tom & Jerry. They tease each other, knock each other down, irritate each other, hate each other but can't live without each other.
Above phrases was from one of my Facebook friend's status updated ( so i don't really know the author/ origin of it ) that caught my attention that I copied it to share it with my fellow reader because of the truth and meaning of it.

I adored the interpretation of love-hate relationship between Tom the cat and Jerry the mouse. The tease, the irritation, the hate, the torture only make their relationship closer and that only colored and spice up their relationship.

"Tom & Jerry Relationship" does occurred in human life especially those who been married for sometimes and undergoing some phase of uncertainty but don't get me wrong since I like this kind of relationship (excluding knocking out each other okay..)! My hubby and I not a lovey-dovey couple. We always have argument and disagreement that will lead us into hurting each other feeling yet we stick together when obstacles come trying to tear us apart.. However, unlike Tom & Jerry who trying to find point to start their war, we are trying to avoid any cause that will lead us on fighting..... ( well, my mom said, " au osonong misawo-sawo migiodu kesasari" )

No matter what kind of relationship you have the mutual and important foundation is honesty/sincerity . So be honest and sincere with everyone and believe me that you will survive any kind of relationship..

1 comment:

  1. telampau besa gaduh2 bila teda kwn gaduh tecari2 pulak kan..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...